- What is the check-in / check-out time?
- Check-in: 2:00pm, check-out: 10:00am
- Do I need to reserve a chauffeur service to and from the bus terminal?
- Please contact us upon arrival at the Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal. We will be happy to pick you up.
- Is there any parking space?
- Yes, there is free parking space on the site.
- How long does it take to get to the Yubatake?
- It will be a 3-4 minute walk. It is also a 3-4 minute walk to Sai No Kawara Park. It is located on high ground in the center of the onsen town.
- How long does it take to get to the Sai No Kawara Outdoor Bath?
- It will take 15 minutes on foot.
- Do you accept credit cards?
- We accept most credit cards, such as VISA, MASTER, DINERS, AMEX and JCB.
- Do you have any non-smoking rooms?
- We are very sorry, but we do not have a non-smoking room at our hotel. We do, however, have an ozone deodorization service for visitors who would like a non-smoking atmosphere. Thank you for your understanding.
- Is internet access available?
- Free Wi-Fi（FreeSpot） is available throughout the building.
For the connection procedure, please check the FreeSpot's website.
We do not guarantee that this service applies to all the guests.
There is a case that it may not be available, depending on the networking device and type of software or installation.
- Can we change the online reservation benefit on the appointed day?
- Yes, this is fine.
We will ask about any desired changes upon your arrival.
- Can we send our belongings to you before the check-in day?
- Yes, you can.
Please be sure to write the reservation name and accomodation dates clearly on your items when you send them.
- When does dinner start?
- We will start serving dinner between 6:00pm and 6:30pm. Please be sure to arrive before 5:00pm. If you expect to arrive after 5:00pm, please inform us by telephone. We may not be able to prepare your dinner if you arrive after 8:00pm. Thank you for your understanding.
- What is the menu for dinner?
- Dinner will be an entirely Japanese-style course meal.